All Venture Snowboards are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase from an Authorized Venture Dealer. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser, and is void if your board was purchased from another person or an unauthorized dealer (Craig’s List, eBay, etc.). This warranty covers only defects in materials and workmanship. Exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by impact with any non-snow object (for example rocks, stumps, logs, rails, concrete, metal, etc.)
- Damage caused by chairlifts.
- Stripped inserts or problems caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings
- Damage caused by improper mounting of splitboard hardware.
- Boards that have been modified or repaired.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
All warranty claims sent to Venture must be accompanied by the original sales receipt from an authorized Venture dealer and a Return Authorization Number (RA). As with any consumer item, you must have a sales receipt to show proof of purchase. Sorry, no exceptions. You can obtain an RA from an Authorized Venture Dealer or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that all snowboards returned for warranty inspection must be shipped prepaid and insured. Shipping charges are non-refundable and Venture assumes no responsibility for damages during shipment. Boards sent to Venture without an RA number written clearly on the outside of the box will be refused and returned to sender.
Upon inspection, repair or replacement of your board will be made at the sole discretion of Venture Snowboards. All replacements are subject to availability. A repair fee and return shipping will be charged if your warranty claim is rejected.
Register Your Board
To register your new board, please fill out the form below. This will help speed things up in the unlikely event that you have a warranty issue.